Saturday, September 19, 2009

Peggy's Birthday

Today is Peggy's birthday and I just wanted to say I hope she has a wonderful day. Also just wanted to let her know how very thankful I am that the accident wasn't any worse than it was and to tell her how much I love her. (I say that to her all the time, but sometimes we need to tell other people how much our loved ones mean to us.) There are so many memories that have come to the surface during this time and I feel very fortunate to have been chosen to be Peggy's Mom. Children are so very special and we, as parents, sometimes forget that they are God's greatest gift. So I just wanted to let all of you know how thankful I am for the gift of Peggy and Barrett and Missy and Amy. They, and my grandchildren, make my life so much richer! Love to all. Linda

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Peggy! So glad that you were born and that I got to see you the day after (or was it the actual day, Linda?) You have always been beautiful inside and out.

    Hugs,

    Aunt Judith

    ReplyDelete